As a Quality Control Engineer you will be responsible for developing automated testing frameworks, identifying and analyzing defects, producing test scripts, carrying out regression testing, and documenting findings in the company’s software. Consult with business team to fix any issues and to grow efficiency.
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing test automation frameworks and integration with continuous build processes.
- Preparing, updating and maintaining relevant test documentation, including test scripts, diagrams and examples where appropriate in accordance with testing procedures and quality accredited standards.
- Testing, identifying and coordinating re-test of deficiencies and issues via JIRA as workflow actions.
- Perform software validation, completing the test script and documenting the evidence of testing to ensure the software is acceptable as per specifications
- Collaborating with other business users to create and update specification documents
To be successful you will need
- Test automation experience including writing scripts.
- Good understanding of Object Orientated development, e.g. Java, C# or C++
- Excellent technical, organizational, analytical and documentation skills.
- Proven problem solving skill and able to think about possible issues.
- Understanding of defect lifecycle and development lifecycle
Make a difference, not only in your life but in others and apply for this position today!