Seeking a candidate with good communication and customer service skills, along with technical expertise. This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the position holder.
Your responsibilities will include
- Employ system analysis techniques to create needs assessments, consulting with clients to determine business needs and goals, hardware and software requirements and system specification. Design comprehensive IT solutions to meet those needs and goals.
- Implement and test client systems as required to meet business and technical specifications. Document client systems to facilitate future training and support activities.
- Identify and respond to customer questions, issues and service opportunities.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients to ensure that they continue to effectively use IT as a tool to achieve their business goals.
- Provide support to client on any aspect of their system following industry best practice standards.
- Maintain accurate incident report details and client documentation in established ticketing system.
To be successful you will need
- Experience with computer networking/consulting industry, with switches, routers, and firewalls
- System administration experience with Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Strong technical support and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in configuration, implementation and support of Cisco, SonicWall and other firewall technology
- Experience in Cloud Computing solutions
- Experience in the deployment and support of Microsoft Terminal Services and Citrix XenApp
- Knowledgeable of current client/server technology. (LAN/WAN, Internet, Messaging, etc.)
- Knowledge of current hardware technologies. (Server, Router, Storage, etc.)
- Knowledge of current virtualization technologies (VMware, XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of NAS & SAN solutions
- Experience in network security technologies
Take the step today to apply and make a difference!