The Business Analyst will be responsible for working with complex information systems and develops or modifies existing systems through analysis of business and user needs. This position will also be responsible to work with other partners to make standard business requirements, test cases and business documentation.
Your responsibilities will include
- Research and document sponsor/stakeholder needs in accordance with Project Life Cycle methodology utilizing reporting tools, requirements gathering methodologies, process models, data models and prototypes.
- Estimate activities required to perform requirements gathering and acceptance testing improving accuracy over time.
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs continually exploring and assessing options for value-add for clients.
- Execute and document test plans to ensure quality.
- Troubleshoot problems with systems.
- Maintain systems to optimize performance.
To be successful you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related field.
- Technical aptitude and experience with tools such as Visio, Snag It, MS Office, MS Project and Jira
- Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation.
- Knowledge of cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment and quantification methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability in the following methods: interviewing, data modeling, business process modeling, business object modeling and user interface design. Knowledge of computer software.