We are looking to hire an IT project manager to manage projects. Project involves building out UI applications for clients with various metrics on securities Lending Market. We use Agile methodology for all of our development. Using a standardized project management approach, the project manager will manage all aspects of the project life cycle. The Project Manager is a key member of the project team responsible for implementing healthcare e-commerce applications within a pre-defined work plan and rapid delivery methodology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manages customer implementation projects from planning to Go-Live, including:
- Collects and prioritizes product teams requirements.
- Identifies risks and develops risk mitigation strategies.
- Manage/Lead the Implementation Team consisting primarily of Integration Analysts, Software Engineers, and QA Engineers.
- Issue identification, tracking, and resolution.
- Acts as internal point of contact for inquiries regarding customer implementations.
- Works with QA Engineers, Plan Engineers, Core Engineers, Performance Engineers, Documentation resources, and Reporting resources assigned to their project to ensure project requirements and timelines/milestones are met.
- Acts as central point of contact for Customer for project related items.
To be successful you will need:
- Understanding of a management tools like Jira would be crucial.
- Previous management of at least 5 personnel of varying roles at one time
- Experience developing and managing to project plans
- Strong analytical and judgment skills, with the ability to make sound decisions.
Interested in this position? Apply now!