Individual will be responsible for collaborating with the divisions across corporation; Data Management, Enterprise PMO and with our Technology partners as appropriate. The primary focus of the Project Manager is the delivery of benefits by leading project team towards achieving predetermined goals and results in alignment with the organization’s stated strategy.
Your responsibilities will include
- Scope, plan and manage projects through the entire life cycle, ensuring delivery to time, cost and quality.
- Ensure each project adheres to the governance required by Program Office.
- Provides project management expertise and leads key project work streams, working with the full project life cycle.
- Creates and fosters a climate of adding value in delivering projects by striving for excellence and contributing to the overall development of Change Management
- Maintain and develop knowledge of project methodologies and a professional network of contacts, sharing knowledge and best practice where appropriate to support continuous improvement
To be successful you will need
- In-depth knowledge and proven application of Project Management methodologies and full project lifecycle including documentation standards, risk, issue, assumption and dependency management and change controls process
- Familiarity with process modeling, workshop facilitation and business analysis.
- Knowledge of banking products and terminology
- Competent use of Microsoft Office applications to include Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word
- Flexibility to work on a variety of projects and teams within Business Change Management
- Years of experience managing data-centric projects in large Financial Services firms
Ideal candidate will also have
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- PMI PMP Certification is preferred
- Working towards/attainment of a relevant recognized formal qualification in Project Management is desirable but not essential