This individual will be accountable for weighing performance through different sources. The purpose of this position is to confirm quality, and to make sure the customers’ expectations are met. Ensuring that the policies and procedures of the business are standing strong and to the best of their standards.
Your responsibilities will include
- Supports Quality Assurance
- Conducts meetings to give feedback, with worries and pre-established warnings.
- Support with trend/error analysis and progress of recommendations for management to upkeep initiatives including process/procedure improvements.
- Reads results and compares them to specifications and guidelines.
- Creates documentation to analyze the data and discuss
To be successful you will need
- A minimum of one-year experience in quality control.
- A few years’ experience in a Contact Center.
- Solid analytical skills, with focus on accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Skill to express compound concepts both orally and written.
- Capability to read and understand written work dealings, safety practices, and work orders.
Computer skills- data processing involvement essential.