You will be responsible for planning and managing various initiatives to quality, schedule and cost while accomplishing stated objectives. Adhering to company’s delivery methodology (Agile/SCRUM - FAM), the candidate will be responsible to provide overall direction across various disciplines for successful completion of projects. The ideal candidate will have a track record of success leading project management processes with a strong background in software development life cycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, execute, monitor, track and report large-scale technology projects using Agile/SCRUM development process
- Deliver projects using Test Driven Development
- Organizing and facilitating project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings
- Tracking and communicating team velocity and sprint/release progress to all affected teams and management
- Facilitating discussion and conflict resolution in order to improve team productivity while promoting continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain project plans, resource utilization schedules and budget materials for multiple simultaneous projects and operational activities
- Closely monitor project resources, tasks, risks and milestones. Make course corrections when necessary using defined change control procedures
- Provide accountability for the financial management and budgeting process for projects
To be successful you will need:
- Must have financial services experience.
- Multiple years of proven Technology Project Management experience in financial domain
- Experience in budget management, analysis, measurement, and governance
- Experience in mentoring project managers and Agile/SCRUM best practices
- End to end experience with large-scale systems development projects and process redesign efforts
- Practical experience working on Investment Management projects
- Ability to understand technical systems documentation and interact with systems resources
Ideal candidate will also have
- PMP/CSM or equivalent certification preferred experience
Take action and apply now!