Get your career on board being Helpdesk Support! Play an important role on the technical side of the company. The Computer Specialist will be responsible for answering questions or resolve computer problems for users in person, via phone or from a remote location along with provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, e-mail, desktop applications and phone system.
Your responsibilities will include
- Analyze, diagnose resolve or coordinate the resolution of problems related to personal computer hardware, operating system or application software while demonstrating good customer service skills.
- Install and support hardware peripherals, operating systems software and application software for user workstations.
- Install software updates and patches to insure that the proper "version level" is maintained.
- Monitor network backup systems and maintain the system accuracy.
- Maintain an inventory of computer equipment.
- Keeps informed on new developments in the field of systems and computer hardware to assure that the company will benefit from the advances in computer related technology.
- Actively participates in staff meetings, trainings, etc.
- Has thorough working knowledge of Agency policies and procedures.
To be successful you will need
- Minimum Technical school education and/or work experience combined.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 8, 7, and XP operating systems installation and repair.
- Proficient in software programs (Microsoft Office software products installation and configuration), Internet applications and utilization of all relevant office equipment.
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
- Desire and aptitude to learn information technology support functions and processes.
Take the opportunity to apply for this position today!