The Helpdesk Support will be responsible for providing support as the first point of contact and technical support for personnel and clients seeking technical assistance from the Information Technology Department. Provides support including receiving, documenting, assigning and resolving end user help desk requests in accordance with IT Standard Operating Procedures.
Your responsibilities will include
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming calls, voicemail, e-mail and in-person requests for IT service in a professional courteous manner.
- Builds rapport and elicits problem details from help desk customers.
- Notifies IT management of all critical requests and issues.
- Learns fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
- Provides solutions, advice and/or recommendations in a quick and timely manner.
- Provides continuous monitoring of the Network Operation Center system monitoring screens and react to service degradation indicators.
To be successful you will need
- Experience in the Information Technology field
- Excellent Knowledge of basic computer hardware and end-user desktop environments
- Experience in Help Desk DESKTOP TROUBLESHOOTING service
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone, maintaining a professional demeanor
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Ideal candidate will also have
Experience with, MS Exchange server, MS Outlook, Telephone systems, and/or Active Directory