The Database Developer writes applications, tests scripts and technical documentation for database design. This role will include working with problems and coming up with new ways to improve the company.
Your responsibilities will include
- Deals with programs and supports them such as Fraud and Mortgage.
- Works on weekends and off hours to assist in any issues needed.
- Assists in making changes in maintenance, system standards, and development.
- Conducts implementation plans
- Handles programs and either works with the existing one or comes up with one to improve the program.
- Debugs and tests programs
To be successful you will need
- Experience in T-SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience supporting applications with either T-SQL or PL/SQL.
- Experience with either Windows, UNIX, or Mainframe
- Monitor, troubleshoot and repair application software issues
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL fundamentals
Ideal candidate will also have
- Bachelor degree
- Years’ experience in developing SQL Server or Oracle databases
- Technologies knowledge of .NET, HTML, VB, and/or IIS