If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our team. The Service Desk Manager’s role is to oversee all Service Desk staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to identification, prioritization and resolution of incidents, including the monitoring, tracking and coordination of Service Desk functions across the agency. The Service Desk Manager is also responsible for planning, designing, and analyzing the organization’s service desk according to best practices, while ensuring high levels of customer service quality and availability.
Your responsibilities will include
- Develop policies and procedures that outline how problems are identified, documented, assigned and corrected.
- Analyze performance of Service Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Prepare budget proposals and operational expenditure statements.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols and standards in support of service desk technology procurement and development efforts.
- Liaise with vendors for the procurement of new systems technologies; oversee installation and resolve adaptation issues.
- Oversee development and communication of help sheets, usage guides and FAQs for end users.
- Oversee the development, implementation and administration of service desk staff training procedures and policies.
- Contribute to escalated problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users when necessary.
- Monitor incident trends and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution.
To be successful you will need
- Extensive application support experience with Healthcare Applications
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, and networking
- Familiarity with the advanced principles of ITIL and Service Desk Best Practices
Looking to start your career today? Apply now.