The Data Analyst will be responsible for organizing and resolving business data queries using knowledge of the company’s IT systems. The Data Analyst will utilize their IT knowledge, application and service development skills. This position will be performing basic queries and troubleshooting of the Rate Systems.
Your responsibilities will include
- Write database queries, reports and services to facilitate operations involving systems and vendors.
- Identifying and documenting control gaps and proposing reporting solutions.
- Document internal procedures.
- Data and process flow mapping.
To be successful you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related degree.
- Experience working at all stages of the development lifecycle.
- Knowledgeable with VB.NET and ADO.NET development for applications and services.
- Knowledgeable in SQL querying, database architecture and deployment as well as SSRS.
- Practical experience working in Windows environments.
- Innovation skills with the ability to bring solutions to problems.
- Basic knowledge of Excel, and Access is fundamental to the role.